Skip to Main Content

Make a Complaint

We value complaints and use information from them to help us improve our service. Please find below information to help you make a complaint to the Association. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any help or further information.

Please view our complaints process and our complaints policy. If you remain dissatisfied after having complained to us, you have the right to take your complaint to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman.

You can contact us by post, email, telephone, visiting our office or by using the online complaints form below.



A significant performance failure is something that your landlord does, or fails to do, that puts the interests of its tenants at risk. This is something that does, or could, affect ALL of your landlord’s tenants. If you are a tenant of a registered social landlord (RSL), such as a housing association or co-operative like ourselves, or if you are a council tenant, you can report a significant performance failure (SPF) to the Scottish Housing Regulator. A group of tenants or an individual acting on behalf of tenants, such as a representative of a registered tenants’ organisation, can also report a significant performance failure to the Regulator.

If you feel, however that the Association is accountable for a 'significant performance failure', you can refer this to the Scottish Housing Regulator.

Make A Complaint (or give us a compliment) 

Please use this form below.