Skip to Main Content

Make a subject access request

You can use this form to make a Subject Access Request [SAR] for copies of any personal data held by Craigdale.

Once we've received the completed SAR you will be issued with a letter detailing the next steps and (if applicable) to verify your identity before we can proceed with the request.