Skip to Main Content

Using this Publication Scheme

How do you access information we hold but don’t publish?

We may not be able to publish all the information we hold.

If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this website (see our guide to the information we publish), you can make a request by contacting us by:

  • email:
  • write to: Data Protection Officer, Craigdale Housing Association, 83/85 Dougrie Road, Castlemilk, Glasgow, G45-9NS
  • call: 0141-634-6473 and say you want to make an information request.

The Office of the Scottish Information Commissioner has prepared tips for requester guidance.